Rain is a blessing on the mankind; rain is one of the greatest sources of drinking water available to man. If it weren’t for the rain, it could have been next to impossible for us to survive without the availability of adequate drinking water. As we all know for a fact that out of entire water content on our planet, only 3% of it is fit to be used by man for his daily activities, such as drinking, cooking, bathing or even big factories. Therefore, consider rain as your most important blessing in life and enjoy rainy days with utmost happiness. Besides the fact that rain is important to a human, everyone enjoys seeing raindrops falling mysteriously from the sky. I, for one, love rainy days the most. If you ask me, I am always waiting for rainy days and to be able to dance out in the rain and get wet. Trust me, if you haven’t done that then you are a boring person who loathes about everything and anything.
Rainy days teach me how to be a kid even if you are an adult and have so much to deal with life with. Do you love a rainy day? If not then read the points given below and you will be in love with it too:
- There is nothing better than sipping tea and eating pakora on a rainy day.
- The weather before and after a rainy day is very pleasant, not too hot and the cold breeze makes it even better
- If you want to have the feeling of being on a hill station, then wait for the perfect rainy day to enjoy your own private hill station trip.
- A rainy day gives peace to your mind, unlike any other activities.
- Playing out in the rain shows that you are a person of free will and that you enjoy every moment of the life to the fullest
- I love to go out on a road trip with my family or friends to enjoy the rainy day.
- If you are lucky enough, you might spot a peacock dancing just like you.
Every person has its own way of enjoying a rainy day, but whatever it is, don’t forget to live the day. Because you are blessed to be seeing a rainy day, there are some parts of the world where the people are crying for one drop of rain let alone a rainy day. Be grateful that you get to see the wonderful rain and you live in a fertile land.